Training Configure to Order
This training configure to order (CTO) handles the basic principles of the Configure to Order philosophy and how to easily manage the chain and its interactions. The course is intended to be used by the industrial sector. Configure to Order is much broader than a modular product design. It involves the full business including the partners in the supplychain.
The course handles:
- The basics building blocks of a CTO business
- The buildup of the industrial chain
- Interactions in the chain influencing the business performance
- A business model to better suit chain management
- The late Customer Order Decoupling Point (CODP) concept
- The CODP supporting product achitecture concept
- Multi disciplinary decision making
Just click one of the available elements in the course contents below.