This course handles the basics of the Configure to Order (CTO) philosophy and how to easily manage the chain and its interactions. The course is intended to be used by the industrial sector.
The course handles:
- The basics elements of a CTO business
- The buildup of the industrial chain
- Interactions in the chain influencing the business performance
- A business model to better suit chain management
- The late Customer Order Decoupling Point (CODP) concept
- The CODP supporting product achitecture concept
- Multi disciplinary decision making
Just click one of the available elements in the course contents below.