As a researcher or designer you first think about the content. However, what is that content worth if you don’t transfer it properly to your reader? That’s what this course is about, making sure you get your content message across to your reader in the best possible way. How do you do that? That is what you learn in this course!
- Create a clear and coherent academic message for your reader through a report and evaluate an existing text for its coherence.
- To do this, you need to be able to apply the ‘message coherence’ analysis method.
- and create a coherent report structure: a table of contents and the first sentences of each paragraph.
- By knowing and applying the analysis method
Students who preceded you mentioned the following benefits:
- write faster
- more compact and better thesis
- be able to start more easily
- more pleasant to read for the reader
So get to work to do this yourself! And if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask them!
Below the table of contents of the course, the chapters and paragraphs consist of videos, presentations or an article. The tests have different forms to practice with the material and on your own report.